MILWAUKEE FUEL M18 2737-20 18-VOLT CORDLESS D-HANDLE JIG SAW – BARE TOOL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Increased SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals.
- The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Variable speed ranges between 0 and 3500 strokes per minute, providing precise control for clean cuts with less chipping.
- 4-position orbital cutting provides versatility for application-specific cutting.
- Toolless shoe bevel with positive stops allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustment with detents at 0, 15, 30 and 45 degrees.
- On/Off cut line blower keeps the cut line clear of debris, and allows user to turn off blower when using dust extraction.
- LED light illuminates the cut line
- Includes dust cover and dust extraction tube
- Includes non-marring shoe cover for protection of finished surfaces.
- Accepts T-Shank jig saw blades
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Milwaukee FUEL M18 18-Volt Cordless D-Handle Jig Saw (Bare Tool) – 2737-20
- Anti-Splinter Guard
- Dust Collection Tube
- Dust Cover
- General Purpose Jigsaw Blade
- Hex Wrench
- Shoe Guard
- Owner’s Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Position Orbital||4 Position|
|Variable Speed (Spm)||0 and 3500 Spm|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||11 lbs|