MILWAUKEE 2760-22CT 18-VOLT 1/4-INCH M18 FUEL SURGE HEX HYDRAULIC DRIVER KIT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The M18 FUEL SURGE 1/4 Hex Hydraulic Driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market.
- With Milwaukee’s new FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts.
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
- For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.
- The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility.
- Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 18-Volt 1/4-Inch SURGE Hex Hydraulic Driver
- (2) 18-Volt 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Battery
- M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Battery Charger
- Bit holder
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Owner’s Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|No Load Speed||0 – 3,000 Rpm|
|Product Weight||2.3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||10 lbs.|