MILWAUKEE 2733-20 18-VOLT 7-1/4-INCH DUAL BEVEL SLIDING MITER SAW – BARE TOOL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- With best-in-class power, the new Miter Saw is designed to deliver 5,000 RPM for smooth, fast cuts.
- When equipped with Milwaukee’s revolutionary M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack it can power to complete over 600 cuts in 3-1/4 base board and up to 300 cuts in 2-4 on just one charge, eliminating the hassle of switching out battery packs multiple times during the day and exceeding what’s possible on multi-battery miter saws.
- Because lasers have a tendency to be inaccurate, inconsistent and often difficult to see, the Miter Saw also features a Shadow Cut Line Indicator for improved accuracy.
- An LED directs light onto both sides of the blade, casting a crisp shadow the width of the blade kerf that is also easy to view in sunlight.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 18-Volt 7-1/4-Inch M18 Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw – Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 in.|
|No Load Speed||5,000 Rpm|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.|
|Vertical Capacity Base Against Fence||3-1/2 in.|
|Vertical Capacity Nested Crown||3-5/8 in.|
|45-Degree Bevel Capacity||3/4 in.|
|90-Degree Cross Cut Capacity||2 in.|
|90-Degree Cross Cut Capacity (Max. Width)||2 in. x 8 in.|
|45-Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max. Height||2 in.|
|45-Degree Miter Cut Capacity (Max. Width)||2 in. x 6 in.|
|Max. Bevel Angle (L / R)||48-Degrees / 48-Degrees|
|Max. Miter Angle (L / R)||48-Degrees / 48-Degrees|
|Product Weight||28 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||32 lbs.|