MAKITA A-97601 14-INCH 90-TOOTH CARBIDE-TIPPED FERROUS METAL CUTTING BLADE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- For use with 14 metal cutting saws
- Get the right accessory for your Cut-Off saw: the Makita 14 (90T) carbide-tipped metal cutting saw blade is ideal for making cuts in thin-gauge ferrous metals including tubing, angle iron, channel and non-copper pipe.
- The carbide tooth design allows for cleaner cuts, with expert blade tensioning for a truer cut.
- Makita metal cutting blades are engineered for efficient cutting and longer performance life.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 14-Inch 90-tooth Metal Cutting Blade
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed