HUSQVARNA 460 RANCHER 18-INCH 60.3CC X-TORQ GAS POWERED CHAINSAW – 966048318
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Air Injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq – Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the worlda´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control – Easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner – Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Three-piece crankshaft – For maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Front handle ergonomics – Better grip and a 7aDegree offset handle reduces fatigue.
- LowVib – System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump – Control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Felling marks – Distinct marks for better felling precision.
- Smart Start – Designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Air Purge – Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Inertia activated chain brake – Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 18 3/8 Pitch .050 Gauge 60.3cc Chainsaw w/ X-Torq and LowVib
- Owners Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power Output||3.62 Hp|
|Max. Power Speed||9,000 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Volume||14.88 Fl. Oz.|
|Fuel Consumption||437 G/Kwh|
|Idling Speed||2,700 Rpm|
|Spark Plug||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode Gap||0.02 in.|
|Max. Torque||3.4 Nm / 7,000 rpm|
|Bar Length||18 in.|
|Oil Tank Volume||.7 US Pint|
|Oil Pump Type||Automatic|
|Equivalent Vibration Level (AHV, EQ)
Front / Rear Handle
|3.5 / 4.5 M/S2|
|Sound Pressure Level at Operators Ear||104 db(A)|
|Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA)||114 db(A)|
|Recommended Bar Length||18 in.|
|Chain Speed at Max. Power||65.62 Fts|
|Chain Speed at 133-Percent of
Max. Engine Power Speed