HONDA EU3000IS 3,000-WATT 120-VOLT SUPER QUIET LIGHT WEIGHT INVERTER GENERATOR
HONDA EU3000IH 3,000-WATT 120-VOLT SUPER QUIET LIGHT WEIGHT HANDI INVERTER GENERATOR – SCRATCH AND DENT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and much more.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU3000iS operates at 49 to 58dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU3000iS offers great fuel efficiency. Runs from 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it great for overnight power.
- Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda’s inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Need more power? Add a second EU3000iS for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable for up to 6000 watts of power.
- The EU3000iS has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. (Requires an optional charging cord.)
- Packs plenty of power to start up even RV A/C units up to 13500 BTUs.
- Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 3000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator w/ Parallel Capability and Oil Alert
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120V 3000W Max
(25A) 2800W Rated (23.3A)
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex
30A 125V Locking Plug
|DC Output||12V 144W (12A)|
|Starting System||Recoil Electric|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.4 Gals.|
|Run Time Per Tankful||7.2 Hrs. @ Rated Load
20 Hrs. @ 1/4 Load
|Noise Level||58 DB(A) @ Rated Load.
49 DB(A) @ 1/4 Load
|Dry Weight||134 Lbs|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|