HONDA EM6500S 389CC 6,500-WATT 120/240-VOLT ELECTRIC START GASOLINE GENERATOR
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Honda Deluxe Series generators offer the right features for convenient, reliable backup power during outages and brownouts. Features include a heavy-duty full frame for added protection, voltage regulation for continuous stable power, wide handles for easy transporting, multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections, and electric start.
The EM generators feature 120V GFCI duplex receptacles, simultaneous AC/DC use, fuel gauges, and large 6.2-gallon fuel tanks for hours of continuous operation. All of them are powered by technologically-advanced, commercial-grade iGX Engines and include Honda’s proprietary iAVR power feature, which minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for increased wattage above the maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high amp load applications. It all adds up to quiet, durable, and efficient power.
- Honda’s innovative iGX series engines deliver exactly what you’ve always wanted: reliable, optimal performance. These intelligent computer-controlled engines operate automatically with much better, simpler, and faster controls.
- The EM6500S can power a wide variety of appliances in your home. Anything from a TV and Computers, to Fridges and Freezers. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda’s Inverted Generators.
- Honda’s exclusive iAVR technology ensures a consistent flow of power regardless of the load. This translates into stable power for sensitive equipment and a more reliable power source for you.
- Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Honda exclusive iAVR technology lets the generator operate well above its maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high initial amp draw equipment.
- Runs approximately 11.2 hours at half load and 8.1 hours at full load. This makes the EM5000S great for overnight power. A Fuel Efficient Engine and the Smart Technology behind this Generator is what gives it such a long run time.Use the Generator with confidence! You may rest easy knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for up to 3 full years. Work Hard, and Play even Harder.
- Wheel Kit Standard
- Fuel Gauge Standard
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- USDA-Qualified spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Reinforced Standing Legs
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert
- Recoil Back-Up is Also Included.
- Full Frame Protection
- Low 71 dB(A) Sound Level
- Multiple Front Panel Outlets
- 12V DC Auto Charging
- Easy to Maneuver and Transport.
- Electric Start
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Low Sound 6500W 120/240v Electric Start iAVR Generator with Wheel Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120/240V 6500W Max. (54.2/27.1A)
5500W Rated (45.8/22.9A)
|IAVR Output||7000W (58.3/29.2A) For 10 Sec.|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex (2)
30A 125V Locking Plug
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
|DC Output||12V, 100W (8.3A)|
|Starting System||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time Per Tankful||6.9 Hrs.@ Rated Load
10.4 Hrs. @ 1/2 Load
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.2 Gallons|
|Noise Level||73 DB(A) @ Rated Load|
|Dry Weight||243 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|