HONDA EB6500X 389CC 6,500-WATT 120/240-VOLT RECOIL START INDUSTRIAL GASOLINE GENERATOR
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Honda’s legendary Industrial Series generators have earned a reputation in the construction and rental industries for their incredibly rugged reliability.
All EB Series Honda Generators have full generator GFCI circuit protection and neutral bond protection for OSHA-regulated job sites, and they’re all backed by Honda’s commercial use warranties
The EB3000c model features Honda’s CycloConverter™ technology, which makes it dramatically lighter than competitive units producing the same amount of power.The recently upgraded EB4000, EB5000 and EB6500 models are powered by the new, technologically-advanced commercial-grade iGX engines for an even higher standard of performance. They include the all-new iAVR power feature, which minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for increased wattage above the maximum rating for up to 10 seconds to start high amp load applications.
- 6500 watts, 120/240V
- Provides 7,000 watts for 10 secs to start larger equipment
- Honda commercial iGX engine and heavy duty frame
- Full GFCI protection
- OSHA worksite compliant – meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Long run time – up to 10.4 hrs
- 120/240V selector switch
- 2 wheel kit and lift hook
- Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- The EB6500 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- Special muffler for quieter operation
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 6,500-Watt 6.2-Gallon Industrial GFCI Gas Powered Generator
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output (Voltage)||120/240|
|AC Output (Wattage)||5500/6500|
|iAVR Output (Wattage)||7000 for 10 Sec.|
|Receptacles||20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2),
30A 125V Locking Plug,
30A 125/250V Locking Plug
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||6.2|
|Run Time per Tankful||6.9 hrs.at rated load, 10.4 hrs. at 1/2 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)(in.)||41.9 x 27.2 x 29.2|
|Noise Level (dBA) at rated load|
|Dry Weight (lbs.)||220|