DEWALT DW872 14″ MULTI-CUTTER METAL CUTOFF CUT OFF SAW TOOL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade as opposed to an abrasive wheel, the depth of cut remains constant throughout blade life, eliminating the need for frequent wheel changes associated with abrasive wheel cutting.
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2 x 2 x 1/4 angle iron.
- 14 70 tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to abrasive wheels with savings up to 5 cents per cut versus abrasive cutting.
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast, precise, virtually burr-free cuts saving time and money over abrasive wheels by reducing the need for preparation grinding, providing a cleaner work environment free from abrasive dust ingestion and finished cuts that are cool to the touch.
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16 round & 4-1/2 x 6-1/2 rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications.
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user’s wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- 15 Amp / 4.0 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability.
- Patented tool-free, 45-Degrees adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without the hassle of using a wrench.
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity.
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows users to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Durable metal top handle allows the saw to be carried easily.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows the head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain.
- On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage and greatly reduces the risk of lost wrenches.
- Spindle lock allows users to make wheel changes fast and easy saving time and money.
- Adjustable chip deflector allows user to channel chips away from hazardous materials and co-workers.
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime.
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs.
- Quick-retracting guard allows user to see the line of cut while protecting against chips.
- Vertical clamp provides the user with the most efficient clamping system in the industry.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 14 carbide tipped blade
- Vertical clamp
- Owner’s Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Amps||15.0 AC/DC Amps|
|No Load Speed||1,300 rpm|
|Quick Lock Vise||Yes|
|Max Capacity (Round)||5-3/16|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||6-1/2 x 4-1/2|