DEWALT DW616PK 1-3/4 HP FIXED BASE PLUNGE ROUTER WOODWORKING TOOL KIT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64 increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location.
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility.
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a shorty cord motor pack.
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy.
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity designprovide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Dust-sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
- Right or left switch and cordset location provices the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand.
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes.
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and eliminates frozen bits.
- Five position adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128 per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays.
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1-3/4-Hp Electric Motor
- Fixed Base – DW6184
- Plunge Base – DW618
- 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets
- (2) Wrenches
- Sub-Base Concentricity Gauge
- Vacuum Adapter
- Kit Box
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Collet Diameter||1/4 in. and 1/2 in.|
|Base Dimension||6 in.|
|Plunge Stroke||2-1/2 in.|
|Depth Stop||Micro-Fine Depth Adjustment Ring|
|No Load Speed||24,500 Rpm|
|Product Weight||10 lbs.|