DEWALT DCF896B 20 VOLT 1/2 INCH PIN ANVIL BRUSHLESS IMPACT WRENCH, BARE TOOL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 330 ft-lbs of max fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque to complete a wide variety of applications.
- Compact design of only 6.95 and 3.48 lbs allows access to tight spaces and reduces user fatigue.
- 3 fully customizable modes allow you to personalize your impact wrench through the Tool Connect app including setting: Speed, LED brightness and delay, Precision Wrench Control and Precision Tap Controls.
- Precision Wrench allows user to set runoff speed in reverse helping to prevent fastener runoff. In forward, users can set pause before impact and auto shut off times to aide in fastening consistency.
- Precision Tap automatically alternates the tool between forward and reverse allowing for easier and faster cutting of threads (vs. manual tapping).
- Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed models.
- Variable speed trigger helps provide speed control to the user.
- Through the Tool Connect app receive diagnostics on your impact wrench such as internal coin cell battery life, tool temperature, number of trigger pulls and how long the tool has been running.
- Track your tool utilizing the last seen feature which provides the street address of where your tool was last in range of a Tool Connect enabled device. Help prevent theft by setting the tool to disable when out of range and receiving out of range alerts.
- Easily and quickly assign tools to jobsites and users on fthe Tool Connect Inventory Manager Software, increasing accountabilty and reducing lost tools.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Mid-Range Detent Pin Anvil, Bare Tool
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|Drive Type||Detent Pin|
|Impacts Per Minute||0 – 3,100 Ipm|
|No Load speed||0 – 2,000 Rpm|
|Torque||330 ft-lbs – 600 ft-lbs.|
|Product Weight||3.48 lbs.|