BOSCH GWS 18V-125 SC BRUSHLESS ANGLE GRINDER INC GCY 30-4 MODULE & 2X 6.3AH BATTS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bosch GWS 18V-125 SC Brushless Angle Grinder inc GCY 30-4 Module Chip, 2x 6.3Ah EneRacer Batteries, GAL 1880 Charger and L-Boxx Carry Case 06019G3471
Upgrade yourself – with a new level of power and control
The new connected products in the area of professional power tools – they enable tradespeople to configure custom settings for their tools and adapt them to suit specific tasks – a particularly useful feature for challenging applications. In addition to the information and settings that can be accessed via smartphone, this tool is equipped with an electronic HMI color display on the top of the tool. This ensures that tradespeople always have direct access to information regarding the status of their tools and important tips for identifying problems, such as the remaining running time of the new GBA 18V 6.3 Ah EneRacer Professional high-performance battery (x2 included).
HMI (Human Machine Interface) is a unique feature that gives the user a new level of tool feedback and control. It shows tool temperature, tool status, battery status, speed control and also changes colour to alert the user of such issues as low battery and overheating.
EneRacer optimized: The GWS 18V-125 SC is optimized for use with the 6.3 Ah EneRacer battery for more power for the toughest jobs. The EneRacer batteries deliver a higher power output compared to current batteries especially in heavy duty applications.
- Achieves a increased overload capacity when used in conjunction with EneRacer batteries
- Users can work faster compared to using standard batteries, because load speed will remain constant for higher productivity
- HMI gives user full control over the tool – including speed selection and tool alerts
- EC BRUSHLESS motor delivers up to 100% longer life time compared to Bosch power tool with a DC motor of the same class and 30% longer run time
- Connected: Customize your tool by changing the electronic setting, e.g. KickBack Control – all with your digital hub the Toolbox-App and GCY 30-4 module
- Kickback Control increases user protection compared to power tools without the feature. The power tool will be switched off automatically with any kickback
- Restart protection prevents the tool from automatically switching back on in the event of a battery power failure
- LED worklight with afterglow for full visibility even in low light situations (can also be controlled via Toolbox App)
- Voltage: 18v
- No Load Speed: 4,500 – 8,500 rpm
- Spindle: M14
- Bore Size: 22 mm
- Disc Diameter: 125mm / 5″
- Weight (inc Battery): 2.9 Kg
- HMI: Yes
- Bosch Simply Connected: Yes